1. Is Punjabi Palace BYO or Licenced?
We are a licenced restaurant. We have a selection of beers, wines and spirits. You may also BYO wine for $3 corkage per person.
2. Do you have gluten free options?
Yes, most of our curries are gluten free. The menu items are marked GF on the menu or alternatively, you can ask our friendly staff.
3. Do you have Dairy Free options?
Yes, some of our curries are dairy free and therefore, vegan. The menu items are marked DF on the menu or ask our friendly staff.
4. Do you have a private function hall?
Yes, we have a function hall which can accomodate up to 100 people. Pricing can change according to requirment. Please ask our friendly staff for more information.
5. Does Punjabi Palace have vegetarian or vegan options?
Yes, there is a large selection of vegetarian options and vegan choices. Most of our curries can be made in vegetarian for our customers. All vegetarian options which are marked dairy free (DF) are also vegan.